Sunnyfields Farm has gone pumpkin orange again!
We have grown thousands of pumpkins for you to choose from: massive ones, warty ones, white ones, blue ones, little munchkins and of course lots of orange ones.
So come down to the farm where you can:
- Choose from a WOW display of 1000s of pumpkins
- Carve your pumpkin in our special carving area (£2.50 to carve)
- Enjoy some great food from the "Pumpkin Cafe"
- Celebrate autumn
- Face painting
- Tractor rides
- and more!
This is a very family friendly event, Fancy dress is welcome if you wish. Please note on our 3 LATE nights, the fire pits will be lit and the mulled cider steaming.
No admission charge, no advance booking required & free parking.
- 10am - 5pm..........Saturday 21st October - Wednesday 25th October
- 10am - 9pm..........Thursday 26th October - Saturday 28th October - "LATE NIGHT OPENING"
- 10am - 5pm..........Sunday 29th October - Tuesday 31st October
See you all soon.